Use of the myFLASHbox service is only permitted if you are in agreement with the following terms and conditions:
- myFLASHbox is not liable for any loss or damage to the user or equipment or third parties as a result of use of the service.
- Although downtime is exceedingly minimal, myFLASHbox cannot be held responsible for losses as a result of any downtime.
- myFLASHbox cannot be held responsible for any material on any myFLASHbox that is in breach of copyright or in violation of any other law. myFLASHbox owners are responsible for monitoring the content of their individual myFLASHboxes.
Cessation of Service
- The privacy and security of material submitted to any myFLASHbox cannot be guaranteed. myFLASHbox does not guarantee that a recent backup of myFLASHbox posts is available in the event of equipment failure.
- myFLASHbox is not responsible for the content of any myFLASHbox. The views expressed by myFLASHbox users are not necessarily those of the service administrators.
- myFLASHbox reserves the right to remove or modify the content of any myFLASHbox if it deems such action necessary. myFLASHbox is not, however, obliged to remove offending content, unless relevant law determines that it is.
- myFLASHbox retains the right to cease provision of service to any user for any reason, without prior notice.
- myFLASHbox reserves the right to alter or amend these terms at any time without prior notice.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.